Item Is Created From MCAD Connector on the Second Checkin Even Item Assignment Is Set to 'Update and Link Only'
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item is created from MCAD connector on the second checkin
Item not to be created from MCAD connector
Steps to Reproduce:
- Map Item Number to Part Number of CAD property on both Initial Save and Update Save
- In Solidworks preference, set Item Assignment is to "Update and Link Only" so that item will not be created by MCAD connector
- CaxConfig.xml has NonExistingPartsFromCAD set to "remove"
- Login to Web Client, and confirm that item with number "P6543210" does not exist
- Create a part in Solidworks, and input "P6543210" in the property of the part number
- Item number is mapped (Check the Mapping sheet of this Excel file for the mappings detail)
- Check into Agile
- Login to Web Client, search with item number "P6543210" and confirm that such item is not created. This is expected result
- Checkout the part file checked in on step 3, and check into Agile
- Login to Web Client, search for item "P6543210", and see that item is created. This is not expected result
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms