In A Return Of Customer Order In Another Store The UIN In Going To UIN Problem
(Doc ID 2320548.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) 15.0.1, when a return of a fulfillment order in another store, the Unique Identifier Number (UIN) used is going to Item UIN problem.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Make a sale of an item/uin at store A, this sale have to be related to a Customer Reservation;
- A record is add on POS_TRANSACTION with reason "181 - Customer Order Reservations - Out" and the UIN change status to "11- Customer Order Fulfilled" ITEM_UIN table for the store A;
- Return the ITEM/UIN in XStore in another store, store B;
- A record is add on POS_TRANSACTION with reason = 97 and store B;
- Review the ITEM_UIN table and note that the UIN still for the store A with status "11 - Customer Order Fulfilled";
- Review ITEM_UIN_PROBLEM table and note that a record is add for this UIN and store B.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document