IM_RECEIPT_ITEM_POSTING_STAGE Is Not Populated Once Invoice Is Posted
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In ReIM 16.0:
When posting invoices to Finance, the records will be moved from IM_RECEIPT_ITEM_POSTING to IM_RECEIPT_ITEM_POSTING_STAGE.
But IM_RECEIPT_ITEM_POSTING_STAGE is not getting populated for posted documents.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create a new order. Ship and receive the order. (2 Orders)
2. Create an invoice linked to the order. (2 Invoices, 1 with Details, 1 without Details)
3. Run Reimautomatch to match with the receipt.
4. Notice the IM_RECEIPT_ITEM_POSTING table gets populated once invoice is matched
5. Run Reimposting.
6. Notice the IM_RECEIPT_ITEM_POSTING_STAGE table is not having an data after posting.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms