Deal Incoming Transaction Only Generate One Document When Credit_memo_level Option is Location
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the credit_memo_level option is at (L)ocation level and creating Deals multiple locations associated, the deal incoming is calculated at location level even though ReIM is not generating separate documents as per location.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create an item, bill back deal (check that debit memo is chosen as incoming document)
2. Move vdate to deal active date and create a Purchase Order (PO) for the same item.
3. Ship and receive the PO.
4. Run salstage, dealact_po_pre, dealact_sales pre,dealact_nor pre, dealact batches.
5. Move vdate to first reporting date.
6. Run dealinc pre,dealinc batches.
7. Run vendinvc pre, vendinvc and vendinvc post batchs
8. Run the reimcomplexdealupload batch.
9. Noticed that the documents generated for the deal.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms