When Updating Item Description From MCAD Connector, It Is Updated in Introductory and Not to the Latest Pending Revision
(Doc ID 2321423.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating Item Description of the released item with pending ECO through MCAD connector, new value of the item description field is reflected to Introductory revision, and not the latest pending revision.
Also the new value of item description is not reflected to Affected Items tab
When updating Item Description of the released item with pending ECO through MCAD connector, new value of the item description field is reflected to the latest pending revision.
Also the new value of item description to be reflected to Affected Items tab
Steps to Reproduce
- Open mapping editor from Solidworks
- Map Solidworks attribute to item description field
- Update the value of this field in the property
- Run Tool > Agile > Save Preview
- Save to Agile
- From Web Client, open the created design, and open item from Relationship tab
- See the item description is updated as configured
- Create ECO against the item, and release
- Create another ECO against the item, and keep it at pending revision
- From Solidworks, execute Save Preview
- Open the property, and update the value
- Save to Agile
- From Web Client, check the item. Can see below:
New value of Item Description is updated to the Introductory revision.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document