Getting Error while Loading Empty Record
(Doc ID 2321488.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are getting error of 'Required fields' while uploading a deleted/blank record in Foundation Data Loading.
Steps To Recreate:
1. In Template Type 'Inventory', download 'Supplier Availability' template.
2. Enter 2nd row of Excel with Valid/Invalid Data. (Please note that the 2nd row in excel is 1st record).
3. Enter 3rd row of Excel with Valid/Invalid Data.
4. Save the template.
5. select 3rd row FIELDS (Please note here that you should NOT select the ENTIRE row. Select only the fields entered).
6. Press 'Delete' button which will clear all the contents present in the field, save the template, and close it.
7. Upload the template.
8. Check Issues in 'Review Status'.
9. You will find issue for Row. No. 3 which was blank: "One or more of the following required fields are missing: Supplier,Item or Ref. item."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document