ELC_AMT Value From FUTURE_COST Table Is Incorrectly Calculated In Case Of Buyer Packs
(Doc ID 2321535.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The results populated in ELC_AMT column from FUTURE_COST table are incorrectly calculated in case of Complex pack (Buyer pack), resulting into wrong pricing costs.
Steps to recreate:
- Create two component items
- Ensure that ITEM/SUPPLIER/COUNTRY OF SOURCING currency supplier is different than the expense (cost component) currency.
- Add country expenses and zone expenses for the component items.
- Approve the component items.
- Create a complex buyer pack item containing these two component items created above.
- Assign the pack item to the location that was used as a cost zone location for the component items.
- Looking into FUTURE_COST table we can see that the ELC_AMT values are incorrectly calculated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document