Custom Report is Blank From an Imported Microsoft Project File in P6.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run a Custom Report from a Project (imported from MS Project), the Report runs successfully, contains expected column headings, but the Report contains no data.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to the P6 Client.
- Open a Project and navigate to Tools, Reports tab.
- Highlight the Custom Report. Right-click 'Run', 'Report...'
- Select 'Delimited Text File' and the output location for the Report. Leave Field Delimiter and Text Qualifier as is.
- Check on the option to 'view file when done'.
- Select OK.
- Observe CSV opened in Excel contains column headings, but no data.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms