On RFM GTAX Environment the Like Store Async Fails with "ORA-06533: Subscript Beyond Count@2L10N_BR_T_INT_SQL.LOAD_PURCHASE_OBJECT" Error
(Doc ID 2321759.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating a new store using Like Store functionality the Async job fails with the error:
"@0PACKAGE_ERROR@1ORA-06533: Subscript beyond count@2L10N_BR_T_INT_SQL.LOAD_PURCHASE_OBJECT "
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On Organizational hierarchy select a NEW store.
2. Setup the new store foundation data.
3. Press Button Like Store and select another store.
4. Setup the Fiscal Attributes and CNAE for this new store.
5. Click on OK button. A message will be displayed informing that process will run on background through the async job.
6. After a few seconds, an error message raises reporting threads_failed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document