Product Portfolio Management (PPM) Advanced Search is Giving Incorrect Results When Using "Is Not Null" Operator for Page Three Attribute
(Doc ID 2322649.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Product Portfolio Management (PPM) Advanced Search is giving incorrect results when using "Is Not Null" operator for page three attribute.
The advanced search using "Is Not Null" is Not Working: Results show both Null values & Not Null values.
The advanced search using "Is Null" operator Is Working: Results show Null values.
The issue is with Projects defined with Page Three; Sub Class:Business Proposal.Test_P3_Multilist; Dynamic List.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login Java Client as admin
2. Open subclass Program, enable Page Three attribute:
List: All Program List
Enable for search criteria: Yes
3. Grant Read and Modify privileges to this new attribute.
4. Create a new Program: Program_test_00001, set values into
P3.test_P3_Multilist, save the change.
5. Create a new Program: Program_test_00002, keep P3.test_P3_Multilist as empty.
6. Run an advanced search query in web client Projects, Program Page
Three test_P3_Multilist with the operator value "Is Not Null".
Result: Program_test_00001 is searched out.
No known changes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document