Extend Number of Character Dynamic Fields Allowed on Table REL_PROVIDERS
(Doc ID 2322751.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Health Insurance Claims Adjudication - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enhancement: In the Configuration > Extensibililty > Usages table, allow more than 5 records with dynamic fields of type CHARACTER to be added to the Usages gridbox.
Currently, this cannot be done; an error is received:
COD-FCFU-013: The maximum number of fields is already used for this datatype
GEN-UINT-002: Errors found, changes are not saved
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Go to Configuration, Extensibility, Usages.
2) Select REL_PROVIDERS.
3) Add usages of field type character, up to 5 different types.
4) Try adding one more, of a different type
5) see the errors:
- COD-FCFU-013: The maximum number of fields is already used for this datatype
- GEN-UINT-002: Errors found, changes are not saved
The workaround is to create a separate dynamic record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!