Error ERR_BAD_TYPE While Trying To Delete Member From Profile Sharing Group
(Doc ID 2322786.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting PIN_ERR_BAD_TYPE when delete the member from profile sharing group using Customer Center
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created 3 accounts A, B and C
2. Create a Service Level ERA under account A using testnap with below FLISt
3. Create profile sharing group under account A, the ERA created in step 2 to be shared with account B and C
4. Add accounts B and C as members of the newly created sharing group
5. Unable to delete member B from sharing group in Customer Center, and see error in CM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document