Page Three Attribute Information Does Not Show After Configuring New Attribute
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Newly added Part subclass Part Page Three attribute is not created properly.
When attempting to check the detail of this attribute, only attribute name and API name gets displayed.
When attempting to open the part subclass from Web Client, it opens with below error, and the Page Three Section where the new field have been configured doesn’t comes up, and whole section is blank.
"Unable to Save changes. You have one error
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to Java Client as admin user
- Goto Admin tab, Settings > Data Settings > Classes
- Goto custom Part subclass, open User Interface Tabs, and open Page Three tab
- Goto Attributes tab, and enable User Defined text field, rename and Save
- Login to Web Client, and open the part subclass. See the error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms