Restriction Of Reason Code ,Based on User Role Permission is Not Working
(Doc ID 2323015.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tax resolution screen is showing all reason codes irrespective of whether the user role has the permission or not.
Tax resolution screen is expected to show only the reason codes for which user role has the permission.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Make sure there are two tax discrepancy reason codes with one assigned a security group and other not assigned to any group.
2. Create a Purchase Order (PO) and receive it fully.
3. Create an invoice with tax discrepancy.
4. Navigate to Tax Review List screen and try to resolve tax discrepancy.
5. Notice that upon selecting Invoice tax as correct, reason codes dropdown was populated with all tax reason codes irrespective of whether the user role has the permission or not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document