Transaction Amount is Displayed as Blank on Void Confirm Screen for an Exchange Transaction
(Doc ID 2323289.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For an Exchange Transaction, the amount is being displayed as blank on Post Void Confirm Screen, whereas the net transaction amount is $0.00
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to "POS F3"
2. Scan Item:60020002 ($10.99)
3. Click "Tender F6" >> "Cash F2" and complete the transaction
4. Note down the transaction number : 011111290155
5. Login to "POS F3" >> "Return F2"
6. Enter Receipt information noted in Step 4.
7. Click on "Trans. Detail F2" >> "Next"
8. Enter item return information and press Next
9. On the Sell Item screen, scan the same Item:60020002 being returned
10.Click "Tender F6" and complete the transaction : 011111290156
11.Login to "POS F3" >> "Transaction F5" >> "Post Void F8"
12.Enter receipt information
13.Void Confirm screen is displayed. Notice that the Amount field is shown as blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!