After Import Of Staruser, Error "ORA-28113: policy predicate has error" Occurs In Analytics
(Doc ID 2323510.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Analytics - Version 17.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a STARUSER schema and importing the sample schema to the created STARUSER, the following error occurs while attempting to load an Analysis from the Primavera Analytics catalog within OBIEE:
State: HY000. Code: 10058. [NQODBC] [SQL_STATE: HY000] [nQSError: 10058] A general error has occurred. (HY000)
State: HY000. Code: 43113. [nQSError: 43113] Message returned from OBIS. (HY000)
State: HY000. Code: 17001. [nQSError: 17001] Oracle Error code: 28113, message: ORA-28113: policy predicate has error at OCI call OCIStmtExecute. (HY000)
State: HY000. Code: 17010. [nQSError: 17010] SQL statement preparation failed. (HY000)
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a STARUSER schema:
- Create user STARUSER identified by temporary tablespace <temp_table> default tablespace <STAR_DAT1>;
- grant dba to STARUSER;
- grant create any job to STARUSER;
2. Execute the following to import the STARUSER schema: impdp staruser/password dumpfile=xxx directory=data_pump_dir logfile=yyy
3. Log into P6 Analytics
4. Open a dashboard.
5. Error received "ORA-28113: policy predicate has error at OCI call OCIStmtExecute. (HY000)"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document