Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Knowledge - Version 8.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why the "Published Only" and "Published & Draft" Filters From InfoCenter And Under "My Contributions" Do Not Return Right Results?
Changing a document's owner in Information Manager Console will cause the document to not be filtered properly in InfoCenter under the previous owner's "My Contributions".
The document will still appear under the "Published Only" filter, but will no longer appear under the "Published & Draft" filter.
The document would be expected to appear under both filters (the previous owner is the author/creator of the document).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a document - FAQ52 and Publish as MikeAdmin console user.
2. Go to InfoCenter and login as MikeAdmin and click on My Contribution link.
3. Select the Filter - Published Only - FAQ52 is visible.
4. Select the Filter - Published & Draft - FAQ52 is visible.
5. Create and save the FAQ53 - Unpublished status.
6. Select the Filter - Published & Draft - FAQ53 is visible.
7. Change the owner of FAQ52 - new owner is Default Admin.
8. Select the Filter - Published Only - FAQ52 is visible.The previous owner still see's this document under their "Published" filter, but no longer sees it under the "Published and Draft" filter.I'm still logged as MikeAdmin in InfoCenter and the owner was changed.
9. Select the Filter - Published & Draft - FAQ53 is visible.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms