Q2C RODOD Database Parameter Changes to Make SOX Compliant and the Impact to OSM
(Doc ID 2324303.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 7.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer database team has made recommendations to make our OSM environment Q2C security SOX compliant.
What is the impact on OSM?
Below are the parameters that should be set:
1) O7_DICTIONARY_ACCESSIBILITY (should be False)
2) sql92_security (Should be True)
3) AUDIT_TRAIL =NONE (Non Prod) and AUDIT_TRAIL=OS (PROD)
4) Set initialization parameter AUDIT_SYS_OPERATIONS based on SOX compliance of the database
If Customer Application is SOX Compliance (YES) then set AUDIT_SYS_OPERATIONS to TRUE,
If Non SOX then set AUDIT_SYS_OPERATIONS to FALSE
5) Global_names=should be true for following standard naming convention
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document