Duplicate Clearance Reset Records in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL Table
(Doc ID 2324405.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicate Clearance Reset Records in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL (RFR) table.
Steps To Recreate :
Case: Running RPM with (supported) ‘IL’ level RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL only.
1. Create and approve a clearance at the Style-Diff/Zone Level.
2. Move VDATE and run PEE and PEERMS so that the clearance on Step-1 become 'Executed'.
3. Using the "Create Clearance Reset" screen, reset one of the SKU/Location under the Style-Diff/Zone of Step-1 to Date-1 in the future.
4. Verify that there is one record in the RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL for the SKU/Location of Step-3 with action date of Date-1 and clear_start_ind = 3.
Also verify that the RPM_CLEARANCE_RESET record for this SKU/Location is in 'Approved' status and has the effective_date of Date-1.
5. Move VDATE and run PEE and PEER so the clearance reset from Step-4 becomes 'Executed'.
6. Using "Maintain Clearance" screen, open the clearance from Step-1. Update the reset date to Date-2 in the future. Click "Apply" button so the conflict check is initiated and the reset date is updated.
7. Once the Conflict Check is completed:
a. Verify for the SKU/Location on Step-3 that in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL there are two record with clear_start_ind = 3, one with action_date = Date-1 and the other with action_date = Date-2.
(This is wrong. Only Date-1 is supposed to be there.)
b. Verify for the SKU/Location on Step-3 that there are two record in RPM_CLEARANCE_RESET, one with effective_date = Date-1 and status = ‘Executed’ and the other one with effective_date = Date-2 and status = 'Approved'.
(This is wrong, too. Only Date-1 Clearance reset is supposed to be there.)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document