Late Sale Have Wrong Description In STORE_ITEM_STOCK_HISTORY
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After late sale issue is fixed by <Patch 21960297>, it has been noticed that late sale transactions have wrong description in STORE_ITEM_STOCK_HISTORY.
They can be found with "Sale" description.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Apply <Patch 21960297> in order to be able to process correctly late sales.
- Create Unit and Amount stock count. - After Store Close - Daily Sales Processing
- Finish and authorize Stock Count
- Process a sale for stock count day
- Notice that sale is correctly saved in STORE_ITEM_STOCK_HISTORY, code 78, but transaction description can be found as "Sale" instead of "Late Sale"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms