Getting Error "Some Error has Occurred ,please contact system administrator." in Retail by Zone Screen
(Doc ID 2325487.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While adding retail values in retail by zone screen in item creation, the following error occurs when the primary zone group has large number of zones and zones have multiple locations.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a zone group with 80 zones having 10 locations in each of the zones.
- Create dept/class/subclass with the above zone group as the primary zone group for the dept.
- Then, try to create an item from the UI using the above dept/class/subclass.
- Navigate to Retail by Zone screen after entering the mandatory fields try to save and close the screen.
- Observe screen is throwing an exception.
- Please also note that item gets successfully using item induction for the same dept/class/subclass.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!