Duplicate Record Created in Unifier After an XML Import File Using Gateway
(Doc ID 2325673.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Gateway - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Primavera Gateway, after a XML file to Unifier synchronization, it was observed that it is not possible to update records in Unifier from Gateway, because instead a duplicate record is created. No error is received and the loading process is successful, but the result is not as expected because the line should have been updated by a second synchronization when the XML file was loaded again and not have a second line adding.
- Generate a test XML file.
- Load XML to SFTP.
- In Gateway, edit synchronization to contain reference to correct file.
- Click "Run" on the synchronization page.
- File loaded to Unifier without issue.
- Repeat steps 1-4, but with a line in which an item details was changed.
- The line item was NOT updated, a second line item was added.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!