AIP DM - Receiving Calendar Exception for Warehouse is not Updated
(Doc ID 2325958.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Advanced Inventory Planning - Version 15.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creation of a Data Management (DM) receiving calendar exception for warehouses does not work correctly. The information is not replicated through the default pattern.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to DM OnLine
2. Go to General > Core Data > Receiving Calendar Tab
3. From Receiving Calendar Tab> Select Destination Type 'Warehouse' > SKU Type ='SKU_Type_Description' > Search
4. Observe in the Available Destinations list of warehouses. Select a warehouse (For example: W20XX) > Click to highlight . Select Display to show
5. Create New Default Pattern NYYYYYN (Sun and Sat No , Mon - Fri Yes) > Select Save
6. Observe the system displays the following dialog pop-up boxes:
7. Are you sure you want to save? > OK
8. No results found > Your search returned no results > OK
9. Your save was successful > OK
10. Observe in the Receiving Calendar for the warehouse W20XX that the New Default Pattern is not updated to the Receiving Calendar after Save
11. Checking in the database table finds the record has been updated accordingly there.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!