(Doc ID 2326334.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Oracle Utilities Framework - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new UiMap
- Create an InputMap with following schema, to have three datatypes related to date and time
- Once the UiMap is saved, click on Test UI Map
- Click on 3rd field (time) and the java script error will occur and no pop-up for the time selector will be shown.
- Please verify the up/down arrows are working as expected to increment or decrement the hours in the selected time.
- Please verify the working of other date and time pickers on the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Steps to Reproduce