Activity Actual Start Date Being Assigned Earliest Assignment Actual Start Date When 'Drive Activity Dates' Is Unchecked.
(Doc ID 2326371.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Activity Actual Start Date is being changed and moved forward to the earliest Resource Assignment Actual Start Date even when 'Drive Activity Dates' option is unchecked.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Add Activity with OD/RD = 40 hrs.
- Assign Resource with +1 day Lag.
- Uncheck 'Drive Activity Dates' option on the Assignment.
- Schedule Project (F9).
- Result: Activity Start Date = 13-Jul-17.
- Result: Assignment Start Date = 14-Jul-17.
- Update Activity Actual Start Date = 13-Jul-17.
- Update Activity Actual Finish Date = 19-Jul-17.
- Result: Activity Start Date moves ahead to 14-Jul-17.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document