Incorrect SOH After the Authorization of a Stock Count When a Late Inventory Adjustment Is Created
(Doc ID 2326396.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), If an Inventory Adjustment is created for an item which is in an open stock count in Authorize NEW/In-progress status, the Inventory Adjustment record is inserted into the STOCK_COUNT_SALE table but while authorizing the stock count (without pressing update snapshot), an incorrect Stock-on-Hand (SOH) is updated for SIM stock and an incorrect late adjustment message is sent to the Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
Steps to Recreate:
1. Check the STORE_ITEM_STOCK.QUANTITY_TOTAL for the item that will be used on your test case (ex: 980).
2. Create a Unit Stock Count, add this item, and schedule the stock count.
3. Take Snapshot.
4. Create an Inventory Adjustment for this item (QUANTITY_TOTAL_DELTA = +2).
5. Check the STORE_ITEM_STOCK.QUANTITY_TOTAL (982).
6. Go to the stock count and add your count as 975, and press Complete.
7. Note that the stock count is in New/Authorize Status/Type.
8. Create a new Inventory Adjustment for the item (QUANTITY_TOTAL_DELTA = +1).
9. Check the STORE_ITEM_STOCK.QUANTITY_TOTAL (983).
10. Go to the stock count and add your authorized Qty as 975, and press Confirm Child.
11. Check STORE_ITEM_STOCK_HISTORY.
Note that a Late Adjustment was created with QUANTITY_TOTAL_DELTA = 1.
12. Check STORE_ITEM_STOCK.
Note that the QUANTITY_TOTAL = 985
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!