Incorrect SOH After the Authorization of a Stock Count for an Item with Unavailable Stock
(Doc ID 2326397.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), if the user is performing a stock count for an item that has Unavailable stock (either in Customer Reservation bucket or Non-Sellable bucket), then after the stock count authorization, the SIM is updated with an incorrect Stock-on-Hand (SOH).
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an Unguided Unit Stock Count, and add an item that has an STORE_ITEM_STOCK.QUANTITY_NON_SELLABLE > 0.
ex: QUANTITY_TOTAL = '968' // QUANTITY_NON_SELLABLE = '10'.
2. Schedule the above Stock Count Product Group.
3. Take a Snapshot.
4. From Stock Count Detail, enter the count as '970'.
5. Complete and Confirm Authorization.
6. Check STORE_ITEM_STOCK table.
Note that the QUANTITY_TOTAL = '980'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!