IM_DOC_HEAD.EXT_DOC_ID is Getting Prefixed With "OB" For Obligation Non-merchandise Invoice
(Doc ID 2326588.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IM_DOC_HEAD.EXT_DOC_ID is getting prefixed with "OB" for Obligation non-merchandise invoices.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create an order with few expenses attached to it.
2. Ship and receive the order.
3. Close the order.
4. Create an obligation for expenses attached to the order.
5. As a result of approved obligation, a non-merchandise invoice will be created in RMS. Now the table OBLIGATION will have a record for this non-merchandise invoice with EXT_INVC_NO column will have the value which we entered on Obligation maintenance screen.
6. Even in INVC_HEAD table also, EXT_REF_NO column is having same value but it has been prefixed with "OB" since this invoice is created via Obligation. INVC_HEAD.EXT_REF_NO column should have the same value as OBLIGATION.EXT_INVC_NO column.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!