Error: "Event Code: NMFTU-3909-3 No mapping for the Unicode character exists in the target multi-byte code page" When Logging into P6 Professional and UI is Misaligned After Upgrade
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading a P6 database (example: from 8.3.2 to 16.1.2 or 15.2.8) using Russian Collation (Cyrillic_General_CI_AS), when attempting to login the following error occurs, then after successful login the user interface is misaligned.
EVENT CODE: NMFTU-3909-3
MESSAGE:No mapping for the Unicode character exists in the target multi-byte code page.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Create an 220.127.116.11 P6 EPPM Database.
- Log in to the 18.104.22.168 P6 Professional Client with created DB and set Language as "Russian".
- Create a layout, filter and UDFs for any project and log out.
- Upgrade the same DB to 22.214.171.124 P6 EPPM Database.
- Login to the 126.96.36.199 P6 Professional Client (Language = Russian).
- Observe the Event Code "NMFTU-3909-3 No mapping for the Unicode character exists in the target multi-byte code page".
- Log out and log in again, observe the application UI (Project View) is misaligned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms