'Activities Finishing Within Range' Activity Filter Only Returns Completed Activities
(Doc ID 2326898.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When applying the 'Activities Finishing Within Range' filter, the correct results are not applied.
Expect to see activities finishing within range of specified filter dates.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into P6 Web.
- Create 2 new projects.
- Go to Standard Activities View.
- Add 2 activities per project, one with a duration of 5 days and one with a duration of 10 days.
- Place Actual Start/Finishes on one of the activities with the 5 day duration and one with the 10 day duration.
- Create and apply a "Activities Finishing Within Specified Days" filter for 20 days.
- Incorrect activities are displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document