Parent/Child Premise Move In Move Out
(Doc ID 2326915.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Order Completion is trying to Stop SA of the Parent Premise.
- A Parent has more than One Child Premise.
- All Premises are billed for Consumption of Metered Chilled Water.
- Parent Premise has an SP Type BULK-MTR
- Child Premise has an SP Type as SUB-MTR
- On Parent Premise SA Type (BULKSA) has valid SP Type as BULK-MTR and
- On child Premise SA Type only has valid SP Type as SUB-MTR
The Issue is as follows:
- Chilled Water is supplied to ALL Child Premise through the Parent Premise
- Parent Premise Consumption SA is linked to its own SP in ADD Mode
- The same Parent Premise Consumption SA is linked to ALL Child SP in
The Child Premise is Final Billed successfully and all SAs including
consumption is stopped
A new Person/Account is being registered to the Child Premise via the Order
The system is trying to STOP the BULKSA of the Parent and tries to create an
FA for the Parent Premise.
A Stop Initiation Algorithm to automatically Stop on the Parent Premise SA
Type is removed.
The system stops the Parent SA and ALL Child SAs.
The system is expected to STOP only the SA of the Child Premise (premise on
the Order screen), if any exists in the Active state. Else create New SA for
the Premise linked to the New Account on the Order Screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document