Cannot Save Customized Color in P6 Professional
(Doc ID 2326934.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 3.5 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 3.5 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom font color selected (of Group by field in Grouping section of "group and sort" window) is not being retained.
Custom font color selected (of Group by field in Grouping section of "group and sort" window) should be saved
1. Group and sort by --> Customize
2. Select Font & color for one of the Group By field
3. Modify Color
4. In the Color box, select Define Custom colors, pick up any custom color and then select Add to custom colors
5. Selected color is set to the first box of Custom colors
6. Select OK, then OK , then Apply
7. The applied color will be applied to the grouping band for the opened window.
8. Then, again repeat steps 1-3, and notice again that the selected custom color in step 5 & 6 is not appearing in the first box of Custom Colors section in Colors dialog box.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document