Available Quantity And Items Gets Jumbled Up
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating What-if Allocation - Available quantity is reverted to previous values and jumbled up at one point when multiple packs are used for what-if allocation.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Click on create what-if allocation.
2. Select more than 2 packs for allocation.
3. Input the release date and context as promotion.
4. Apply the location list and Policies (Demand Source: History, Date Range: Last year, Need as Exact, allocate to: Net Need).
5. Provide the available quantity as finite numbers.
6. Click on SAVE button.
7. Change the available quantity again and click on calculate instead of SAVE.
8. The Allocation is calculated successfully.
9. Open the same allocation and change the available quantity for the items. While changing the items, come out of the field.
10. Notice that the available quantity and items getting jumbled up.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms