AUTO-ARCHIVING Is Not Working For Some Cases - Why ?
(Doc ID 2327576.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Book-in a new case but cannot force Auto-Archive for this case.
Auto-Archiving should occur with the following qualifications:
- Case is locked
- Case is not deleted
- Case is not open in a user session
- Case is in a workflow stated defined in the auto-archive configuration = 'case closure'
- Case has no pending actions items
- Case has no pending contact log entries
- Case has no uncoded events
- Case has no pending reports
Why is not the case cause auto-archiving ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document