Unable To Print The ASN Receiving Package Audit List Report
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a store return to warehouse with multi-sku containers with non-perishable items, it is not possible to print the ASN Receiving Package Audit List report fails to print due to WMS_OWNER.CWI_PK error on CONTAINER_WIP_ITEM table. The appointment then is not set to "PEND" status and prevents the user from receiving the appointment.
Steps To Recreate:
1. From SIM application, create a store return (Store >> Warehouse) of several distinct items and asstes items
2. Be sure that the ASN In message is integrated in the RWMS application with the ASN In. Also confirm that the CONTAINER_WIP_ITEM has 2 records for the same WIP code, two distinct items and different WIP sequence numbers.
3. Schedule an ASN UCC Appointment and add the integrated ASN identifier.
4. Assign a door.
5. Go to Receiving Allocation folder and enter at the Receiving Labels.
6. Find and press the PRINT button, confirm the Yes button, and press the Save button to generate the ASN Receiving Package Audit List report.
7. The system did not change the Appointment Status to PENDING due to error in the COMBINE_WIP_CODE procedure which will not allow the user to receive the ASN.
The ERROR_LOG shows the below message:
FACILITY_ID ERROR_CODE USER_ID ERROR_TS ERROR_SOURCE ERROR_LOC ERROR_MSG
E1 -20000 WMS_OWNER 27-10-2016 13:17:15 nb_auto_rcvd_store_returns.sql ORA-20000: Error on Execute_Store_Returns. ORA-20000: Simulate_Print_Appt: Error on create_receiving_package. ORA-20000: Error on Execute_Store_Returns. ORA-20000: Simulate_Print_Appt: Error on create_receiving_package.
E1 -20000 WMS_OWNER 27-10-2016 13:17:15 Simulate_Print_Appt Error on Execute_Store_R ORA-20000: Simulate_Print_Appt: Error on create_receiving_package.
E1 1 WMS_OWNER 27-10-2016 13:17:15 create_rec_pkg.set_ucc128_wip_info FAILURE User-Defined Exception
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms