Pack Size Change Not Updated On Warehouse Replenishment Attributes
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the primary supplier pack size, inner, ti, hi or lead time is changed on the item supp country form, RILMAINT (Replenishment Attribute Maintenance batch) is not updating the primary pack size, inner, ti, hi and/or lead time on repl_item_loc for warehouse locations.
Steps to recreate
1. Create an item in RMS.
2. Create a pack for the item.
3. Add replenishment attributes where the primary replenishment pack is selected.
4. Add replenishment attributes where the primary replenishment pack is not selected.
5. Run PREPOST_RILMAINT_PRE, RILMAINT, and PREPOST_RILMAINT_POST.
6. The PRIMARY_PACK_NO and PRIMARY_PACK_QTY are present on repl_item_loc for the locations where the primary repl pack was selected.
7. Change the pack size, case size, inner, ti, hi or lead time on the item supp country form for the item and pack.
8. Run PREPOST_RILMAINT_PRE, RILMAINT, and PREPOST_RILMAINT_POST
9. Records with the primary pack no and qty on repl_item_loc are not updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms