Best Terms And Best Term Date Are Not Populated For Credit Notes
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After posting, it is observed that best terms and best term date are not always populated for credit notes.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create PO, ship and receive it.
2. Create invoice with cost/qty overcharge.
3. Resolve the invoice by CBC/CBQ reason code.
4. Run rollup batch to create credit note request.
5. Create credit note for the credit note request , match it with the credit note request and post it.
6. Notice that credit note is posted without best terms date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms