'An error occurred.' Appears After Clicking Back to Summary > Leave This Page in BSP
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Balance Sheet Planning - Version 8.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
In Oracle Financial Services Balance Sheet Planning (BSP) 126.96.36.199.x, when you are updating Prepayment Scenarios, the "Back to Summary" > "Leave this Page" navigation, triggers the following error message:
"An error occurred."
You expect to be returned to the summary page but the error occurs instead.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select and edit an existing Prepayment
2. Click Go for a product value
3. Check the box for "Seasonality Flag"
4. Change one of the Seasonality values.
5. Click Apply
6. Click "Back to Summary"
7. Select "Stay on this Page"
8. Again Click Go for the product value
9. Un-check and check the box for "Seasonality Flag"
10. Change one of the Seasonality values.
11. Click Apply
12. Click "Back to Summary"
13. Select "Leave this Page"
A screen appears with the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms