User Is Prompted to Login When Accessing Visualizer From the P6 Application Menu
(Doc ID 2328779.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When accessing Visualizer from the menu in the P6 Pro client, the user is prompted to login, after which the application runs normally.
Visualizer should not prompt for login credentials when launched from the P6 client application.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to P6 Professional.
2. Click Tools --> Visualizer.
3. Visualizer opens and displays the login screen, with no database selected.
4. Select the database from the drop-down list and provide a username and password.
5. Visualizer loads and runs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!