Unable To Create Allocation After Sorting Items In Review And Result Section
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Manual Allocation, the Final Allocated Quantity is not updated in the Review section when the Items have been sorted before manually allocating.
Steps to Recreate
1. Create Standard Allocation.
2. Select Fashion Parent.
3. Create Worksheet.
4. Select All Fashion SKUs.
5. Create Alocation.
6. Select 2 Stores. Allow Release Date to default to current date.
7. Select Policy Manual
8. Go to Review section and Sort the items.
9. Go to Result section and Sort the items.
10. Enter Final Quantity in the Result section.
11. Save the allocation.
12. Note that the Final Allocated Quantity in the Review section is not updated.
13. Close the tab.
14. Manage Allocation
15. Open the Allocation and the values are good.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms