Receipt is Showing Duplicate Item Records in Summary Matching Screen
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an item is being supplier by multiple suppliers, clicking Receipt number hyperlink during summary matching is showing duplicate item records as many as the number of suppliers.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Choose two items which is being supplied by multiple suppliers.
2. Create a Purchase Order (PO) for the above items and receive it fully.
3. Create an invoice with cost discrepancy.
4. Navigate to Summary Match screen and click on Receipt number hyperlink.
5. Notice that item records are duplicated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms