Fallout Exception Option Missing
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Fallout Exception" option is missing from the list when clicking Exception button in Web Task Client. Only "Process Exception" item is available in the list.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Add Fallout on SOM_ProvisionServiceOrderFullfilment, Node: InteractionID.
2. Create a Manual Task add the same fallout for Manual Task: DesignServiceWaitForAmendment.
3. Submit an order.
4. Move the order to Accepted, then Completed -> Trigger the Fallout.
5. Manually fill in InteractionID with an incorrect value to trigger a fallout.
6. Press Exception Button.
7. Notice that only Process Exception option is available. The Fallout Exception option is missing. This is the issue.
Referring to the OSM 7.3 Modeling Guide, chapter 11 - Modelling fallout.
section "About Modeling Fallout Exceptions".In this heading it is described how to model a fallout in order and then place that fallout on a manual task. Once this manual task is reached, a fallout exception could be raised. But currently, when the order is reaching the Manual task, we are unable to find the fallout exception in the exception button.
Expected Outcome: Once the option "Fallout Exception" is available, the order should go for internal Amendment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms