MDM - Multiple Usage Groups For Same Rate And Same Period
(Doc ID 2329272.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During a meter exchange on a multi-SP Usage Subscription, MDM reports an error that multiple usage groups are found for the same Rate and same Period.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure Usage Subscription Type to derive usage group based on Rate-Device Configuration Extendable Lookup
2. Configure a Non-AMI usage group with D2-GetScalar usage rule
3. Configure an AMI usage group with Daily Scalar usage rule
4. Setup the Extendable Lookup as follows:
Rate 1 + Non-AMI DC Type = Non-AMI Usage Group
Rate 1 + AMI DC Type = AMI Usage Group
5. Setup 2 Service Points with following meter installations
Non-AMI Device - Installed: 01/01/2017 10AM, Removed: 01/15/2017 10.05 AM
AMI Device - Installed 01/15/2017 10.07 AM
Non-AMI Device - Installed: 01/01/2017 10AM, Removed: 01/15/2017 10.08 AM
AMI Device - Installed 01/15/2017 10.10 AM
6. Create a Usage Subscription with "Rate 1" to include SP1 and SP2
7. Ensure all reads are entered for UT dates and install removal dates
8. Create a UT from 01/01/2017 to 01/31/2017
Due to this issue, users cannot bill across a meter exchange.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document