Unable to Upload PDF for 'Media-internal-binary' Item via BCC
(Doc ID 2329362.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Merchandising - Version 11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reported version: 11.2
ACC allows to upload a PDF file when creating 'Media - Internal - Binary' item by following the steps below.
- Start ACC
- Open 'Catalog Management' > 'Catalog Elements'
- Select an existing project if any
- List 'items of type' 'Media - Internal - Binary'
- Click on 'New Item'
- Press 'Upload Image', select a PDF file, and press 'Open' --> 'Name' field becomes the name of the pdf filename.
- Select 'Parent Folder'
- Hit 'Ok' for 'New Item' window to save.
Whereas BCC checks file types and only allow to upload .jpg, .gif, .png files and not .pdf.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!