FINAL_LOCATION Of Master Container Is Incorrect After Replenishment Activity
(Doc ID 2329655.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'FINAL_LOCATION_ID' is wrongly populated for the master container that stayed on the reserve location (after the replen activity). This column should be populated with the reserve location and after the replen activity it gets populated with the picking location.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create new Item, FPL location, associate item with location (unit_qty 60, repln qty 80, capacity 100) so that it is eligible for replenishment.
2. Create inventory for item in reserve location (100 qty).
3. Run 'sceduled ROP' and 'Run distribution' - repln directive is generated for 40 units.
4. Perform replenishment and transport new containers. FPL unit qty is now 100.
5. Reserve location container inventory is 60 units.
3. Notice - 'FINAL_LOCATION_ID' is wrongly populated for the master container that stayed on the reserve location (after the replen activity).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document