Planned Cost in the P6Summary Sheet Doubling When Synchronizing Data From P6 To Unifier
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Gateway - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When syncing cost data from P6 to Unifier using Primavera Gateway and running the Summary Sheet integration, the costs are incorrect in the Unifier Cost Sheet.
The Summary Sheet integration should update the Unifier Cost Sheet with the latest cost details.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new project with one activity and one resource assignment in P6 and add a cost
2. Add a CBS Code to the resource assignment.
3. Set the Schedule Type to Cost Based under Project Preferences
4. Run the Summary Sheet integration
5. Check Unifier and see that the cost appears in the P6 Summary Sheet and Cost Sheet
6. Remove the cost from the resource assignment in P6 and rerun the Summary Sheet integration
7. In Unifier it is expected the cost will be removed but it is not.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms