InjectorPriceEvent Batch Processing Non Sellable Items
(Doc ID 2330166.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
InjectorPriceEvent Batch processing non sellable pack item and creating promotions where as RPM screen doesn't allow creating a promotion against non sellable item .
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a parent item with 2 child items . All the 3 items are sellable.
2. Create a non-sellable complex pack item. The component items are the child items created in step 1.
3. Run the Newitemloc batch. No record in RFR for the pack item.
4. Try to create a promotion with the pack item through front end. It does not allow.
5. Try to create a promotion with the pack item through injector batch. It allows.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document