InjectorPriceEvent Batch Processing Non Sellable Items
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
InjectorPriceEvent Batch processing non sellable pack item and creating promotions where as RPM screen doesn't allow creating a promotion against non sellable item .
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a parent item with 2 child items . All the 3 items are sellable.
2. Create a non-sellable complex pack item. The component items are the child items created in step 1.
3. Run the Newitemloc batch. No record in RFR for the pack item.
4. Try to create a promotion with the pack item through front end. It does not allow.
5. Try to create a promotion with the pack item through injector batch. It allows.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms