When Attempting to Copy and Paste a Project in P6 Professional, the New Project Doesn't Display After Selecting 'F5' or Refreshing.
(Doc ID 2330241.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to copy and paste a project in P6 Professional, the copy/paste completes successfully. However, the new project doesn't display after selecting 'F5' or refreshing.
The user must log out and log back in to see the project.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Ensure project are being published (in running status)
- Log-in to P6 Professional
- Copy and paste any project
- Refresh P6 Professional, and observe newly pasted project is not viewable
- Log out and login and see newly created project
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!