Purchase Order Line Item Quantity Cancellation Not Working Correctly for Ship origin=3
(Doc ID 2330271.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the the origin of the shipment is 3 for a Purchase order, RMS does not allow to cancel fully and leave an incorrect rounding residue.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Purchase order with more than 1 line item.
2. Approve the PO.
3. Ship all the line items fully.
4. Use the Stub to delete/cancel on of the line item.
5. Also, Try the cancellation through RMS UI - ordloc screen.
6. If the ship origin is 3, the shipped quantities should be allowed to be cancelled. No residue error in order quantity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document