Purchase Order Line Item Quantity Cancellation Not Working Correctly for Ship origin=3
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the the origin of the shipment is 3 for a Purchase order, RMS does not allow to cancel fully and leave an incorrect rounding residue.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Purchase order with more than 1 line item.
2. Approve the PO.
3. Ship all the line items fully.
4. Use the Stub to delete/cancel on of the line item.
5. Also, Try the cancellation through RMS UI - ordloc screen.
6. If the ship origin is 3, the shipped quantities should be allowed to be cancelled. No residue error in order quantity.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms