Move Crew from Pending Complete Event to Another Event Does Not Transition Original Event to CMP
(Doc ID 2330784.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Move crew from pending complete event to another event does not transition original event to CMP.
1) PSO created
2) A crew is assigned/enroute/onsite
3) The event is completed in Event Details
4) Active Job Info / Move Crew is used to move the crew to a different event
5) The new event transitions to ENR, but the original event transitions to UAS
6) If you then assign/release a crew on the original event it will transition to CMP
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!