Move Crew from Pending Complete Event to Another Event Does Not Transition Original Event to CMP
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Move crew from pending complete event to another event does not transition original event to CMP.
1) PSO created
2) A crew is assigned/enroute/onsite
3) The event is completed in Event Details
4) Active Job Info / Move Crew is used to move the crew to a different event
5) The new event transitions to ENR, but the original event transitions to UAS
6) If you then assign/release a crew on the original event it will transition to CMP
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms